Crankbrothers Stamp 7 Pedal - Small
The Stamp 7 platform pedals by Crankbrothers are made of 6061-T6 high quality aluminum and offer great grip on rough trails. The ten pins on the wide contact area keep you on the pedals no matter what. For best grip, they are evenly distributed over the concave platform of the extremely flat aluminum pedals. You can choose between two different pedal sizes so that the surface area is perfect for your shoe size or width allowing you to transfer all your power into propulsion. On top of this, premium bearings and an extremely durable seal system inside the robust spindle offer a first-class durability and are maintenance-friendly as well.
- fits every YT bike
- minimum profile: 13 mm thin
- open, lightweight design
- high self-cleaning effect
- 20 pins per pedal, 8 mm high
- spindle: forged aluminium 6061-T6
- pedal body: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel
- bearings: sealed Igus LL glide bearings (inside / outside)
- external and internal double seal
- adjustable / replaceable pins
- specific pedal sizes: small for shoe sizes 37-43 (US 5-10)
- dimensions: approx. 100 x 100 mm
- weight: approx. 350 g per pair
Cool: Crankbrothers offers a 5-year warranty on defects in material and workmanship for the Stamp 7 pedal (from the date of purchase). For detailed warranty conditions, please visit their website or contact the manufacturer directly.